(I know this post may not apply to many of you, but I’m putting it up for those of you who have multiple Autodesk products in your portfolio. Thanks for reading.)
Do you have a project that was designed and modeled using AutoCAD Architecture and/or AutoCAD MEP? Does the building have a unique look that makes it stand out? If you do…then submit your company name and project to be considered for the next AutoCAD Architecture or AutoCAD MEP hero image!
We are now looking for next year’s hero image for our AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP products. The selection process will be based on, but not limited to the following criteria:
- Was the project modeled using AutoCAD Architecture or AutoCAD MEP?
- Is the building aesthetically interesting? The architectural team needs a building that looks cool and unique to meet their requirements.
- Does the MEP model contain duct, pipe, plumbing and lighting systems? If it includes cable tray, fire protection, etc., even better!
- Are all the stakeholders (such as the design firm and building owner) willing to sign an agreement with Autodesk to use their project and models for the purpose of a hero image & other in-product assets such as splash screens?
- Are the design firms willing to share their models with Autodesk? We will need them to create the images using Autodesk 3ds Max Design.
If you would like to showcase the great work your firm has done (and have some bragging rights too!), please contact Armundo Darling with the subject line “ACA and AME Hero Image Submission” for a chance for your project to become the hero image for AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP!