Welcome back from the long weekend! I hope you’re all refreshed and relaxed after yesterday’s Labor Day holiday. (For those of you who didn’t have the day off, I hope you had a good day anyway, and please feel free to point out the next holiday you get that we don’t.)
At any rate, what better way to get your brain back in gear than with a virtual event?
Register today for this free event, featuring:
- Compelling presentations by Autodesk Experts and our customers
- Live interaction with Autodesk Experts
- Information on our latest solutions including free trials, white papers, customer stories and more
This is a truly global event, with sessions for our North American, European, and Asia/Pacific users—check the sidebar on the main page for the time in your region.
Featured solutions include:
- Autodesk Suites – All the functionality you need in one convenient package, specific for your industry
- Autodesk® BIM 360 – Cloud-based services within the Autodesk® 360 platform that provide mobility and accessibility to multidiscipline design and construction teams through infinite computing power.
I’m presenting on AutoCAD LT and the AutoCAD Design Suite (so of course you’ll watch those, right? Thanks), but there will also be a whole slew of presentations on Building, Construction, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, and Utilities solutions from some of Autodesk’s best industry experts.
So whatever your field or industry, there will be something there for you.
See you tomorrow!